Full professor, Polytech Annecy-Chambéry
Guillame Ginolhac (S’98,M’01,SM’12) received the Master’s degree of Electrical Engineer, in 1997 and the Ph.D. degree of Signal Processing, in 2001 both from the Grenoble-INP university (France). From 2002 to 2012, he was an associate professor in SATIE Lab and University Paris Nanterre. In 2011, he obtained a Research Directorship Habilitation (HDR) thesis in Signal Processing from the ENS Cachan institute. From 2012, Guillaume Ginolhac is a full professor in LISTIC Lab at University Savoie Mont-Blanc. From July 2018, he is the co-head (with Nicolas Meger) of the “Apprentissage, Fusion et Télédétection” (Learning, Fusion and Remote Sensing) group of LISTIC. His research interests include estimation and detection theory for statistical signal processing and applications to array processing and radar/sonar.
- Following the great success of the Finnish-French Workshops in Helsinki 2018 and Annecy 2019, the third Edition of the Statistical Learning for Signal and Image Processing Workshop is dedicated both to methodological aspects and applications challenges (Organized by M. Muma, F. Pascal, E. Ollila and G. Ginolhac). Link
- I am PI of the ANR ASTRID MARGARITA (300k€) with LSS & SONDRA (CentraleSupelec), IMS (University of Bordeaux), LEME (University Paris Nanterre)
- Offering positions:
- Master Internships :
- PhD :
- Mail : guillaume.ginolhac –@– univ-smb.fr
- Phone : +33(0) 4 50 09 65 83 – fax : +33(0) 4 50 09 65 59
- Office : A116
- Adress : LISTIC – Polytech Annecy-Chambéry, BP 80439, 74944 Annecy le Vieux Cedex, France
Keywords : Statistical learning, detection / estimation, covariance, maximum likelihood, subspace methods, multilinear algebra, theoretical, performances, radar and sonar.
- 2011 Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches from ENS CACHAN, in Signal and Image Processing. Lab : SATIE
- 2001 Doctor of Grenoble-INP University, in Signal and Image Processing under the supervision of Geneviève Jourdain. Lab : Laboratoire des Images et des Signaux (LIS, now gipsa-lab)
- 1997 Master degree of Electrical Engineering School of Grenoble (Grenoble-INP University). Speciality: Signal and Image Processing.
Past Professional Experience
- 2002-2012 Associate Professor at Laboratoire Systèmes et Applications des Technologies de l’Information et de l’Energie (SATIE – UMR 8029) of ENS Cachan
- 2001-2002 Post doctoral position in Laboratoire des Images et des Signaux (LIS), Grenoble.
Subject : False alarm rate reduction for the detection of underwater buried mines.
Collaborations : laboratoire Groupe d’Etudes Sous-Marines de l’Atlantique (GESMA) in Brest (A. Hetet) and Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC), Rhode Island, USA (I.P. Kirsteins).
- 1998-2001 PhD in LIS.
Subject : Reverberation model to improve underwater acoustic detection.
Collaborations: DGA (P. Grignan), University of Rhode Island (I.P. Kirsteins), USA.