Associate Professor, Polytech’Annecy Chambéry.
Email : stephane.perrin –@– univ-smb.fr
Phone : +33 (0)4 50 09 65 30 – télécopie : +33 (0)4 50 09 65 59
Office : A129
Postal address : LISTIC – Polytech Annecy Chambéry, BP 80439, 74944 Annecy Cedex, France
Key word : Smart homes, Intelligent Ambient, IoT, uncertainty, decision support
More information on french home page.
Sensitive habitats by non-intrusive sensors. Ambient intelligence. In-door location by connected and not-carried objects .
Distributed fusion systems, software engineering, IT.
Experimental validation on an Internet of things plateform, multi-sensors, connected multi-actuators (sofa, chair, drone, robot, EEG headset, etc.).
Application fields: Human Machine Interaction, IoT, homecare.
Referenced in HAL
- Advanced web techniques, web security
- IoT : fog / edge computing, cloud to cloud, middleware, MQTT, embeded
- Web programming
In the past:
IT (java), artificial vision, robotic, electronics, networks, production flow simulation, industrial IT, automation.
- Several internal project invokving: IoT, connected showrrom, IHM, és, interface Homme-Machine, aide au matien à domicile, Measurement of the effects of sensory disorders in autism using augmented instruments.
- Industrial contracts
- Member of international conference organizing committees ( IMEKO, EUSFLAT, IEEE CIVEMSA)
- Head of the Internet Objects Club
- Head of IT projects
- Admissions Manager
- Animation during the science festival
- Member of the Laboratory Council since 2018
In the past:
- Creation of the work-study program of the DUT R&T – IUT Annecy and educational manager (2009-2015)
- Director of Studies (2009-2017)
- Member of various University bodies (IUT Board of Directors, animation committee, etc.).
- PhD- 1996 INSA LYON
CD Camera Simulation-Modeling: Application to Performance Evaluation of Vision Algorithms.